Internet Explorer users:
- From IE, click Tools menu
- select Internet Options
- click Security tab
- click Custom level... button
- scroll down (quite far) to Scripting section
- locate the Active Scripting setting
- click Enable
- click OK
- click OK again
IE also has a very sophisticated built-in zone-based selective
enabling/disabling of active script, which allows you to customize your
exact security level, for each zone. You can in turn assign individual
sites to a particular zone.
- From Firefox
- click Tools menu
- select Options...
- at the top graphic tool bar
- click Content (with a globe icon)
- at the top section
Firefox doesn't have the fine granularity of administering active
script built-in. There are probably 3rd party products that will provide
that feature. Generally, it's a all-or-nothing situation,
enabled/disabled for ALL sites.