This is an official Bravo Checklist. It is based on a much simplified and
streamlined version of information provided by manufacturer, and has been
field-tested by us.
|Factory Default Reset Procedure:
(to be performed by authorized
- Printer in "Ready" mode.
- Press Menu> to enter the menus.
- Keep pressing Menu> until you see Utilities Menu or
- Press Select* to view the list of menu items.
- Keep pressing Menu> until you see Factory Defaults on second line.
- Press Select. "=Restore" should be displayed on the second line.
- If not, press Menu> until "=Restore" is
- Press Select to restore the factory defaults.
- Reset complete.
- Restoring the factory defaults clears all your custom settings,
including network settings. Reprogramming is required.
- On Optra S and Optra K series, factory default settings can be found under
Tests Menu. For all others, it is under Utilities Menu.
- K series: Instead of Menu> and Select, they're labeled
Menu - and Menu +.
Models Applicable: Lexmark Optra
K1220, M410, M412, S2450,
S1250, S1650, S2455, S1255, S1855, S2420, S1620, T610, T612, T614, T616, T520, T522,
T620, T622, T630, T632, T634, Se 3455, S1625, W810, W820, W812