April 15, 2007
Quick Tutorial: CutePDF
- CutePDF is a special virtual "printer" in your Windows O.S.
Instead of generating a page on paper, it creates a PDF document
- There is not a special application to run. You just "print" from
within whatever application you are using to create a PDF file.
- From your application, prepare/open your document as usual.
- Issue the application-specific print command to display the
print dialog box.
- Select CutePDF Writer as the Printer (Don't select
"Print to file" option).
- Choose the destination folder (such as: desktop), and
customize the file name.
- Go to that folder to find your PDF file.