June 1, 2004
(Last updated: November 9, 2006)
There is a wealth of nice neat WebDev demos at my personal
German Learning Site:
There are literally hundreds of
specific techniques and technologies beyond basic HTML that we can develop
and deploy. This is only a very small subset. If you have in mind a
particular idea/feature, just request a special sample link, or request a
Bravo Technology Center:
- Fading banners
- Business card design
- Message center Web
form based database/email, with loop-free mechanism.
- SMS Communications Gateway
Custom CGI program for sending SMS, counting characters, logging (for
archive & security), and simulate device sound & light.
- Drop Box Service. File
upload site for accepting client submissions.
- Virtual Conference room (try
entering the Test Room)
- Multi-room, with test room.
- Auto-fresh, push content.
- Multimedia, pre-flight test.
- Draggable object for interactive sessions.
- Slogans & Logos
A.C.E. and V.I.P.
- How-to Checklist:
Nero Express tasks.
- Password-Protected site
- Smooth Scrolling & Fading Marquee
- Smooth Fading Banners
(clickable, pauses when hovered over)
- Custom Active-X programs:
B.R.A.G. Bravo Remote Access Gateway (PCA, RDP, VNC) web client.
- Bravo RMx: 1-click
10-second download instant 1-time use remote control, for ad hoc
deployment to lightly supported clients or in emergencies.
- Custom size windows, with dual-mode navigation.
- Background sound.
- Copy Writing/Editing
Bravo Security Portal:
- T2P: Counter, Quote of The Day, and
many other special features.
- Letters from... Cameralot,
Memo on Memos, Open
- Logo Designs: BTD,
- Virtual Objects: ET-INF,
AJ Hollywood (zoom in to golden
Specific Technologies & Techniques: